Online Permaculture Design Mentor
Permaculture Women's Guild is hiring qualified permaculture teachers to mentor students 1:1 in our online permaculture design course. Applications accepted on a rolling basis and we fill positions based on the demand for different areas and expertise.
· A 72-hour Permaculture Design Certificate, and
· At least 100 hours of lead or co-teaching experience in a permaculture learning environment, and
· Strong computer skills and an existing, functional website, and
· A broad and well-documented portfolio of real-life experience that includes implementing whole-system permaculture designs (not just gardens) in a diversity of settings (not just your own house)
Special encouragement to applicants who have any or all of the following qualifications:
· Live in the Global South
· Adept at digital landscape design
· Hands-on expertise in arid climates
· Hands-on expertise in the humid tropics
· Hands-on expertise in eco-building, appropriate technology, and/or associated, non-gardening skills in the permaculture milieu.
More info and how to apply